Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ennenna Seidhom Ingae From Mayakkam Enna

My Lord Thirupathi 
I am a self confessed fan of Dhanush. An ultraist when it comes to his movies. The guy next door who stole a million hearts - mine included. He is dashing in his own sense. And, someone with a great sense of style - especially of lately. I have always liked him - lots. And, Aadukalam increased that exorbitantly. I was dazed and dumbfounded with his excellent performance. Staggered, startled, stunned. Name it. His perfomance was brilliant. Every expression and demeanor. The National Award for Best Actor he won, is all deserving - undoubtedly. 
I am eagerly waiting for his next big release, Mayakkam Enna. The trailer made me big eyed. Keeping my fingers crossed that it would be a good watch and a massive hit. A Deepavali release, hopefully. I will be on long leave this festive season, so watching it at the theaters, would be something I would love to do. 
Most of the songs in the movie have turned out well. Dhanush, himself, has sung two. I am posting the one by Harish Ragavendra. Something with a sense of spiritualism and devotion. Lyrics score a perfect ten as Harish's nuances. Soothing - especially on a day when the heart is a little burdened. 
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. ~Eleanor Powell~
God bless!!!!

No comments: