Monday, October 3, 2011

Oru Naalum Unnai Maravaatha from Ejamaan


Manic Monday. Is back. Read somewhere that they have 5 of them this October. Tormenting. But the bright side, is, there are also 5 Saturdays and Sundays. Thankfully. Optimism is about encouraging us to see the bright side. And, that is what I am doing. 5 weekends - Yippie !!!!!
This week is about alternation on my blog. Interlacement of songs. Old and new. Want to give it some hoist. My favourite festive season is just weeks away. So, I guess, my spirits are very much higher. 
Today it is from a movie of my one and only, favourite Superstar. Rajini-Ji. Sure to bright up the day. Again, optimism, is the word. What made me post this particular one ? Lyrics.... The ones below, and especially the ones highlighted..... Beautiful, aren't they ?
ஒரு நாளும் உன்னை மறவாத இனிதான வரம் வேண்டும்
உறவாலும் உடல் உயிராலும் பிரியாத வரம் வேண்டும்
விழியோடு இமை போலே, விலகாத நிலை வேண்டும்
எனையாளும் எஜமானே எனையாளும் எஜமானே.....
எனையாளும் எஜமானே எனையாளும் எஜமானே.....

சுட்டு விரல் நீ நீட்டு சொன்னபடி ஆடுவேன்.....
உன் அடிமை நான் என்று கையெழுத்துப் போடுவேன்.....
Have a magnificent Monday !!!

No comments: