Thursday, October 20, 2011

Enathuyire Enathuyire from Bheema

One of my all time favourite videos. And, song, too. Romantically ideal. Charming and dreamy. I have only watched three of Vikram's movie to date. This, Kaasi and Raavanan. Nothing else. Seriously. I do not know, why the no-watch. He is a great actor, no doubt. I was astounded with his performance in Raavanan. But, my hype to watch his movies are hollow. I am always startled when people talk to me about Kandaswamy and Anniyan. I skipped both and do not have the slightest idea what the story line is. Not because of Vikram. But due to the fact that fiction has never been my preference.
A Malagasy Proverb says this, "Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river....." I so, agree. Love must flood you - with more, love. For love, heals - even the most battered heart.....

No comments: