Friday, October 14, 2011

Thendral Vanthu Ennai Thodum from Thendrale Ennai Thodu

I was trying the Dynamic View template at Blogger.com. Attempted a few times. They do not allow me to put in the trivial stuff that I so want to. Perhaps, I am not that net savvy, to do the alterations. Whatever. I will try them after my favourite festive season. The Daisypath countdown ticker to Deepavali is a necessity on my blog. If we can have countdowns to New Year, exams and weddings, why not for this, too. I am super glad I have one this year. 
Shopping again, tomorrow. Deepavali shopping, of course. This time around, with my sister. That is the plan as at now - unless she makes a change. Penang's Little India was all abuzz, last Friday, when I went with my two girlfriends. The crowd should be stronger this weekend, taking into account, that the Festival of Lights is just about 11 days away. 
I am listening to Ayayo Nenju Alayuthadi from Aadukalam. On ear phone in full blast. I love this song. It has sentimental values, to me. Super sentimental values. I listened to SPB-Ji sing it live, while I was in Chennai in February 2011. The Pre-Valentine concert at Kamarajar Arangam.
India was a topic, we talked about, recently. Of going together. I cannot imagine any other word which would describe travelling to my favourite country with him in tow, but - perfect. A walk holding hands along Elliot Beach, praying together at Kapaleeswarar Temple, watching a good movie at Satyam's, "Kaadai" briyani for lunch at Anjappar's Pondy Bazaar, dinner at Murugan's Idli Shop and an auto ride around Chennai - come to mind. Hope God reads blogs. Mine, too. This post especially.....
Have a great weekend, everyone !!!!!!

No comments: