Sunday, October 30, 2011

Un Alagai Kaniyargal from Uthama Puthiran (1958)

I am back. After the hiatus. The Deepavali hullabaloo has muffled. But, it was a great week. A great, great week, and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Yesterday - we went for a movie. A family outing, actually. To watch, of all movies, the Vijay starer, Velayutham. I do not have anything to comment on it, except, "Abbbaaaaaa ...... hdjhsdedbnd skksjdjhadhadak;lckas;ckl;akclkclakcv cxftxclaks; ......" if you know what I mean.....
So, pass Velayutham. Lets talk about something more refreshing.
The last day of Kantha Sasthi tomorrow. Amma and I are planning to cook up a feast. A wholesome vegetarian spread. The fridge is brimming with leafy and greeny stuff. I have already browsed through a few vegan cookbooks for ideas. Managed to peek at a few food blogs, as well. It will be for family, extended family and a few special invites. I feel driven - already. Cooking is something that I love to do. And, of lately, gardening. Both, alleviate the senses.
This is a classic number from the 1958 Uthama Puthiran. It was filmed at the famous Brindavanam Gardens in Mysore.Such a beautiful and happy number. Give it a try.....
Nitez....

No comments: